Do you want to go further in the European Youth Parliament? Would you like to learn the very latest in group psychology, chairing and training? Are you interested in training others on what you have learned yourself? Are you one of the 24 people about to make a difference by becoming the backbone of the new pool of trainers? We invite you to apply for Training for EYP Trainers, 25 July–1 August 2011.
Organised for the 2nd time, the Training for EYP Trainers invites experienced EYP alumni in Latvia for a week of learning the necessary skills to join the new pool of trainers. During the training, you will learn to competently and confidently plan, run and evaluate training courses in the EYP. The course is organised by the EYP Academy together with EYP Latvia.
What will I learn?
- profound understanding on how groups work
- advanced chairing and facilitation techniques
- strategic use of teambuilding exercises
- how to enable personal growth in your team
- how to creatively approach new and existing methods
- practise your leadership, training and chairing competences through self-reflection and feedback from experienced co-participants and trainers
Who is the course for?
- experienced EYP alumni (chairing, editing, journoing, organising and NC matters)
- interested in training
- committed to attend the full duration of the course and pass on your experience in EYP through trainings
- arrival on Monday 25 July, departure Monday 1 August
- participation fee 50 EUR
- if the Youth in Action application is successful, we will be able to cover up to 70% of your travel costs
More information and application form at www.eypacademy.org.