EYP Finland will travel to Brussels just before the EU elections on May 14! ✈️
All EYP Finland participants will receive a reimbursement of travel costs up to approximately 270 euros. All other expenses are paid by the participant. We will welcome 17 participants and the seats are assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Join us and let’s go enjoy the spring sunshine! ☀️The trip is organized as part of Thistimeimvoting -campaign.
Conditions for participation in the trip:
- You are 18 years old or older or
- A parental permission if you are aged between 15 and 17 years old
- Participation in Thistimeimvoting -campaign (instructions below)
- Participation in European Youth Seminar at the European Parliament on May 15
- Binding commitment by April 14. Registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can reserve and pay your trip yourself. In that case, you can communicate your reimbursement (approx. 270 €) in Brussels on May 14. Only those enrolled with EYP Finland are entitled to the reimbursement.
Competition instructions (be awake now!):
🌍 Go to website www.thistimeimvoting.eu
📌 Log in with your name and email address.
‼️ Copy your personal link that you will receive at the end of the login (links end with recruiter_id=xxxxxx). Share the link on social media and to your friends!